Friday, July 12, 2013

The Process


I was going to title this, "the purge," but decided that the stuff I am getting rid of is not quite enough. However, it is close.  I decided to have a yard sale over the weekend, and go with my gut on some big things to get rid of.  That will include two older TVs, a playstation, excess bedding, cute kids room wall organizers, a cute trunk, and a nice bookshelf.  Hopefully I can also sell the bunk beds and toddler bed. I finally managed to get through the kids room, and I did mine as well.  I was surprised at how much came out. I was very happy too.  The more that came out, the easier it was for me to part with the next unused or unwanted item I found. 

I wish I could just keep going and going, but at almost 12:30 am, it's time to get some rest. Hopefully, when this is all over, I will be able to post some before and after photos to remember this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment